1. Switch performance: Hold the umbrella handle and turn it back and forth 3 times (the umbrella cannot be opened if the self-opening button is not pressed), and then switch the umbrella 5 times.
2. Automatic umbrella opening force: the maximum force value should not be greater than 30N, and the minimum force should not be less than 3N.
3. Combination fastness of umbrella handle and umbrella shaft/umbrella cap and umbrella shaft: fix the umbrella shaft, hang a weight on the umbrella shaft or use force measuring equipment, apply 150N pulling force along the shaft axis, and the pulling force of umbrella cap is 70N.
4. The number of consecutive switches without failure: It requires 600 times open and close test for manual open umbrella, 400 times for semi-auto umbrella, and 300 times for auto open close umbrella, there should be no rivets falling off, spring failure, umbrella frame fracture, seam detachment, seam eye detachment, handle shift, plating peeling phenomenon.
5. Rainproof test: After the test under the rain shower, the umbrella pole will not drip, and there should be no dripping or obvious foggy phenomenon on the umbrella surface. (Generally, it is stipulated that the height H from the bottom of the umbrella cap to the nozzle head is 700MM—900MM, and the umbrella surface rotates around the umbrella shaft at a speed of 5R/min. The spray water volume should reach (3.6+5)L/min, and the surface should be even Within the range of the rain, observe the situation of the surface within 2 minutes.)
6. For different umbrellas, other tests need to be done, such as salt water test, dye fastness test, wind strength test of umbrella bones, UV protection, etc.